EVERYONE hates passwords. They hate coming up with them, remembering them, and the annoying process of resetting them. That’s why people take shortcuts like using their pet’s name, or reusing a password across several accounts.
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them