Your people work from home sometimes, right? Have you ever wondered if they get less done, compared to when they’re in the office? A major new Microsoft study of 20,000 people claims that’s the case.
It says four out of five managers think their employees do less when they’re working from home. But their staff don’t feel the same…
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them