There’s no point locking all your doors and windows if there’s already an intruder hiding in the basement.
But too many businesses have a cyber security policy that does exactly that.
They spend all their energy on great systems to stop crooks from gaining access.
Only a third of companies make it a priority to look for – and deal with – any intruders that do manage to sneak past their online security.
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them