I hate to say it, but cyber criminals are smart people. With the latest phishing scam, they’re using a psychological trick to force you and your team into making a mistake. Imagine getting an email that warns of a suspicious attempted login to one of your accounts.
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them