1 in 99 emails is a phishing scam. And a quarter of these slip through security filters to reach your inbox. What’s phishing? It’s where someone sends you a fake email pretending to be someone else. They’re hoping you’ll click a bad link or download a dangerous attachment.
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them