Our phones are a goldmine of private information. Just think of all the financial details, personal messages and contact info that lives in the palm of your hand.
And if your team use their phones for work, they’ll often have access straight into company systems: Email, contact lists, network access, file systems and more. Maybe even your business bank account.
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them