It’s likely you already use it in your personal life, perhaps to store digital photos and documents, or even for backing up your phone.
When you access something in the cloud it means you are accessing information or using an application that’s on someone else’s servers.
Download our guide to find out more.
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them