It’s likely you’ve heard of phishing and know it’s something you want to avoid. But do you know what it really means and exactly how a phishing attack works? In our experience, lots of people don’t know the specifics. And that’s OK. But the key to keeping your business protected from phishing attacks is to know exactly how they work and the red flags to look out for.
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them