PASSWORDS. A NECESSARY EVIL HATED BY EVERYONE. Everyone knows deep down they should try harder with their passwords. But everything about them seems difficult. Difficult to think up Even harder to remember Highly frustrating when you GREAT PASSWORDS ARE: get them wrong (and have to reset them).
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them